365 Days

It's so hard to believe that just one short year ago I was beginning to think "this baby is never going to come!!" I remember going to work the last night before Bradley was born, and everyone being absolutely shocked that I "was still pregnant". Mike was working second shift, and had a blitz afterward for the Country Concert. I thought I would stay up until he came home from work...yeah like that happened!! When he came home from work is when the contractions began...unfortunately for him...NO SLEEP!!

At 2:24 pm on July 12, 2008 our lives forever changed. We went from a family of three to a family of four. What a difference...and amazing difference.

Tomorrow we celebrate the first year of our wee man's life. I so look forward to the MANY years that I have left to share with him!

He's just so cute...I think we should keep him!

Comments

There is no way in heck that he is all ready a year old! Holy crap we are getting old! Where the heck does time go?