My Boys

I am amazed every day at how much my children are changing. Some times I feel like I've blinked and their big. Other days, I just sit back and watch it unfold before my eyes. I feel so very blessed to be able to be a part of these boys lives!!!

Corey is doing very well in preschool! He's learning so much! He even described Easter to me this week. I almost cried! He's working on writing his name (the major thing they keep asking us to work on), and is making strides to all his other activities. We started swimming lessons a few weeks ago. He still won't put it head under water, but is at least getting better at treading water, and reach-and-pull!!

Bradley is getting into everything! Now that he has figured out he can crawl, he just doesn't want to sit still!!! He has finally started pulling himself up on furniture...not much, but he's getting there. I remember it happening so much faster with Corey. I guess he's just different!! He's giving high fives, and waving (mostly to Daddy for some reason). He is just such a happy baby. If only we could get rid of this respiratory stuff. We go to the Dr again on Monday for a check up...half tempted for him to refer us to someone. Is it allergies? Asthma? Someone just tell me why he sounds likes this all the time!!!

Comments

Hmm that is so weird that he is still having problems! Is he on a nebulizer at all? That really has helped Morgan a ton! They are still the cutest two boys around though!

As far as Colin, yes his father can't deny him at all! haha I don't really teach them all that stuff..Colin does most of it at school and Morgan watches Sesame Street. That is how to parent! haha just kidding.
I just saw that you had commented on something I hadn't read, sorry..haha I will be back in Ohio around Mid August. I would love the names of the people that you know. We will be living in Troy again at our old house. Thanks and I hope your boys are doing well.