Just Breathe

The last few weeks have been very difficult here. We have all been sick, and I'm sick of it!! Corey started two weeks ago with a fever, and a nasty cough. Mike then got a fever, chills, and just felt plain crappy. Bradley started fussing, not outright crying, more like a whine. I at least had a few days before it hit me allowing Mike to breathe and me to take care of the boys. I just keeps lingering. We finally got the baby an antibiotic, and he seems to be doing much better, but is still not acting his normal self. It's been two weeks, why aren't we feeling better?!?!?!?

Corey's birthday party is this weekend...I'm still flabergasted that I have a child who is almost 4. He is very excited! We have many family and friends that are going to share this time with us. I'll be sure to postpictures on here, and on my Picasa website.

Comments

We've had the same sickness! It just plain sucks really! We were all on antibiotics, but Colin and I both have a cough that just won't go away! I feel your pain girl! By the way..kids look great!